Google

Look Good (FAQs)

Q: I have very dull skin, especially the colour of my hands has turned tan from few years, please adivse Guruprasad Bhat
A: You could go to a good skin clinic for Skin-polishing treatments and for your tanned hands you could go for peels. At home I could suggest that you could regularly massage your face with vit-E cream or almond oil before going to bed. To lighten the skin color of your hands apply melacare cream daily.

Q: My back, down the shoulder ther, got alot of pimple , and when it goes it leaves black marks. I have been having this problem for the last 2 yrs. Now i am 21 yrs old. I had rebonded my hair and since then i found this problem. I leave hair loose after rebonding. Is that the cause? Can u please give me a solution. Thanks alot Liya
A: Very often the acne are a result of the hair touching the skin of the back due to dandruff. You could apply clear gel ointment on the back. Try to keep your hair tied up for sometime.

Q: I'm 19 yrs old,i have this great problem of hair fall. I have lost half of my hair i since past 6 yrs. Its become very thin, dry, weak and it takes a long time to grow. People of my age around me do lose their hair but i dont think they have lost abt half of their hair. How do i get my hair back? akshata
A: A good nutritious diet of nuts, fruits, eggs, green vegetables and milk. No stress. Drink lettuce juice everyday. Apply mintop lotion on scalp for good hair growth

Q: Hello Mam, I am 26 years, unmarried, my skin looks so darker with all sorts of marks, kindly suggest to get a clear skin Nithya
A: I would suggest you go for glycolic peeling and dermabrasion if you want good results.

Q: Hi,I have very very oily skin and pimples on my face.I always take care of my skin with good soap. I apply cleanser every night on my face to remove dust to clear and smooth skin. I user lakme mousriser on face daily to prevent my skin from the cold. But still I have very oily skin and pimple on my face. Please let me know how can I reduse my pimples and oil from my face. If you are suggesting me some cosmetics like creams etc. then please let me know which are available in the market in the normal city. Also mail me your suggestions/comments.Hopin a quick response from your side. Harish
A: Wash your face with green gram(mung) powder everyday. This will reduce oiliness and also improve your complexion. To reduce pimples apply a tsp of coriander juice with a pinch of turmeric powder after thoroughly washing your face every night.

Q: I have got a dark spot due to blood clot on outre skin of upper lip which is bluish black now and does not removed so far after a road accident on skid from two wheeler what should i apply on skin of face to remove this spot. nagarpravesh
A: Apply kojic cream on affected area.

Q: I am 22yrs old.I have very very dry skin.Even in summer I have to apply moisturiser.As it is winter now Iam facing too many problems with my dry skin.What should I do to ge ris this of too dry skin? Anu
A: Besides moisturizing massage your face every night with almond oil or wheat germ oil.

Q: I ve started developing lines around my eyes and lips.Seems that laugh lines are becoming prominent.Anything i cud do to reduce the same????????????My age - 24 yrsSkin Type-Normal to dryReply awaitedThanks Arti Gandhi
A: Massage around the eyes with almond oil daily before going to bed. Take care that you massage gently using your ring finger and circle inwards.

Q: Hi my name is sham and am 23.please advice me how to keep the glow on face,please suggest any face pack which is good for the skin,my skin is not very oily.i have some black marks too on my face. Sham
A: To reduce blemishes apply kojic cream on affected area. Juice of raw potato is also very effective to reduce blemishes. For a good skin glow apply curd or orangr juice on the face regularly.

Q: I have oily skin and my Acnes are not reducing. Please provide some instant remedy to reduce it. Durga
A: Wash your face with cetaphil face wash. Apply benzoyl peroxide cream and clindac gel on affected area. Go for glycolic peels. All this will help.

 

No comments:

Google